Note: we do not officially support Valve Index headsets for Creed: Rise to Glory™
If you're experiencing the double-vision issue with your Valve Index headset, please try the following workarounds:
1. Adjusting settings in .ini files steps:
- Open a Run window by simultaneously pressing the "Windows" and "R" keys on your keyboard.
- Type "%localappdata%" and press "Enter" or click "OK".
- Navigate through the following pathway: Creed > Saved > Config > WindowsNoEditor
- Open up the GameUserSettings.ini file.
- In the notepad, check what number is displayed next to the "sg.ResolutionQuality".
- If the number is higher than 100.0000, change it to 100.0000 then save the file.
- Launch Creed and see if the issue persists.
2. Lowering in-game Resolution Multiplier steps:
- Note: we recommend closing one eye for this workaround, to help make the double-vision issue more bearable.
- Launch Creed, then select the Options button.
- Navigate to the Graphics tab of the in-game options.
- Select 100% in the "Resolution Multiplier section, the select Confirm Settings.
- After you ensure settings are confirmed, relaunch Creed and see if the double-vision issue persists.