We have recently been made aware of launching/crashing issues with Creed users who are using 11th Gen Intel CPUs. This appears to have been affecting other Unreal Engine 4 titles as well, and the PUBG Team (huge shout out to them!) has found a workaround to help resolve this issue.
Steps can be found below:
1. Open “File Explorer” (Win+E), right-click on “This PC”, and select “Properties”
2. Select “Advanced System Settings”
3. Select “Environment Variables” in the “Advanced” tab
4. Select “New…” under “System variables”
5. Input the text below and select “OK”
Variable name: OPENSSL_ia32cap
Variable value: ~0x200000200000000
6. Confirm that the variable has been added successfully, then select “OK”
If you have an 11th Gen Intel CPU and the above workaround does not help you, please submit a ticket to our Customer Support Team!
Article is closed for comments.